07 March, 2024

Clear & Smooth

Get away from yourself____
leave your woes
on that park bench 
among
trees, stone, and shrubs.
        In gauzy air,
wave windy your joys,
        freedoms from dreads,
        daylight exposures,
        and dark night grottos.
Breath clear and smooth,
without the world's confused.
            They will never be
seated where you were
nor go where you are destined to be.

M.Flannery
March 2024
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slow posting poetry blog. With the exceptions of my visits, and folks who use the option to not be recorded in statistics, this blog receives zero visitors. This blog is promoted on the Salty Pumpkin Studio blog. My Hasopen Poetry on Wordpress began in 2011 and now has 153 posts of which, I estimate, are 97% poems.  I've never received an email from anyone asking to quote a poem of mine or with any comments. I will continue posting my poems.

Never be discouraged from what is in your heart to write poetry.

Hasopen Road Poetry on Wordpress.com

No comments: